1. Collected information: SittersGlobal limits the collection of our visitors’ sensitive personal information to what is permitted by the law. SittersGlobal collects and registers the contact details of visitors to its website to bring our Users into contact with each other. These contact details are only processed by SittersGlobal for this purpose. SittersGlobal does not pass personal information to any third parties.
2. What We Collect: SittersGlobal collects information, such as name, city, state, address, ZIP code, phone, email address, resume and other information specific to the service requested or provided. Information may be provided to use either by forms, telephone, or cookies. We also collect information about any third-party references.
4. Security of SittersGlobal System: SittersGlobal takes all necessary measures to ensure the security of our systems by protecting the loss, misuse, or alteration of Users information stored on our systems. SittersGlobal uses industry standard procedures and processes, such as firewalls, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, and monitoring technology to track abuse of our network and its data. When Users submit information to SittersGlobal via the internet, the information may travel over many systems that are not under the control of SittersGlobal. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate and typical physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services relating to our information systems are obligated to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held and not to use it in any way other than what is necessary to perform their work for SittersGlobal. Nevertheless, Users acknowledge and agree that SittersGlobal shall not be held responsible for any loss that may arise from unauthorized access to your personal information.
5. Cookies and IP Address: To improve our website, SittersGlobal collects certain information by means of IP-addresses and cookies.
IP Address: An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer when you access the Internet, which allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. However, IP address does not contain your name but does provide additional demographic information. SittersGlobal does not disclose or release IP addresses to anyone. We use your IP address to help diagnose or detect problems with our server, for security reasons, to conduct system administration and site analysis, and to administer our website.
6. Your Rights: Visitors of the website may request SittersGlobal to delete, rectify and block personal information that SittersGlobal holds on them. They can also access and rectify their personal information themselves by logging in to their account.