This SittersGlobal.com (“Sittersglobal”) is being offered to you by Webcom Global, Inc. Sittersglobal provides a communications platform that allows communication between people who seek sitter services ("Recipients") and people who seek to provide services ("Sitters") (collectively, "Users"). This User Agreement (this, “Agreement”) sets out the legally binding terms and conditions under which Users may use SittersGlobal. The terms and conditions of this Agreement may be modified by SittersGlobal at any time. Sittersglobal encourages Users to read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using this website. Users access, view, and or use of Stterglobal, constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. Acceptance of this Agreement: This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms and conditions under which Users may use SittersGlobal. By accessing or using SittersGlobal, Users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If Users do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, Users may not access or use SittersGlobal.
2. Modification of this Agreement: Sittersglobal reserves the right to modify any terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time and with or without any notice. Users agree to review this Agreement regularly to be aware of any changes. Users continuing access and use of SittersGlobal constitute their acceptance of this Agreement as modified. Users agree that SittersGlobal shall not be liable to Users for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website or the services.
3. Unauthorized Commercial Use: Use of SittersGlobal and its services are only for the personal use of people. Users may not to use SittersGlobal or its services for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of SittersGlobal. Unauthorized commercial uses include but not limited to use of SittersGlobal and the information for advertising or subscription revenue, the sale of advertising on any third party websites, or use of SittersGlobal by any job posting company, home childcare providers, and baby sitting or nanny agencies without prior written approval.
4. Venue: SittersGlobal is designed to offer community service worldwide and acts as a means of communication between the Users, who may use this website and its services to find, select, and connect with other Users for the purpose of receiving or providing child and pet care services. Users agree that SittersGlobal does not screen or censor any advertising offers and has no control over the quality, safety, legality, or wrongful act of any Users. The information contained on SittersGlobal is intended for general use only. There is no guarantee that the information published is true, accurate and correct. SittersGlobal shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any damage, loss or damage that may result from use of SittersGlobal. SittersGlobal assumes no responsibility, whether arising by operation of law or otherwise, for the information and assumes no responsibility for such information.
5. Relationship: SittersGlobal does not involved in the actual transaction between Sitters and Recipients and has no employee-employer relationship or independent contract relationship between the Sitters and SittersGlobal. Users shall exercise their own discretion before engaging the services of any Sitters.
6. Account Access: To access SittersGlobal, Users must complete a membership registration form and create an account. Users must complete the forms accurately and include all required relevant information. Users acknowledge and agree that SittersGlobal may refuse to establish, suspend, or remove Users’ accounts at any time acting in its sole discretion if SittersGlobal is notified by any source that information Users supplied is false or that the website or services have been misused by Users or any third party who has obtained access to the website or services through Users’ Accounts.
7. Account Password: After SittersGlobal accepts membership registration form, Users must ensure that their passwords are kept confidential and must not allow access to their computer to any other third party. Users agree to accept full responsibility for all activities that occur under their account or password. Users may change their passport at any time. SittersGlobal assumes no responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of Users’ passwords and login information. Users agree to immediately notify SittersGlobal of any unauthorized use of their names and passwords. Users agree that SittersGlobal may in its sole discretion terminate their passwords or suspend Users access to SittersGlobal or its services.
8. Security: SittersGlobal takes all necessary steps to ensure the security of its systems by protecting the loss, misuse, or alteration of Users’ information stored on its systems. SittersGlobal uses industry standard procedures and processes, such as firewalls, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, and monitoring technology to track abuse of our network and its data. SittersGlobal has no control when Users submit information to SittersGlobal via the Internet since the information may travel over many systems. Therefore, SittersGlobal puts in place appropriate electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information SittersGlobal collects online and thus prevents unauthorized access and maintain data accuracy. Also, SittersGlobal’ employees and the contractors who provide services relating to our services are obligated to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held and not to use it in any way other than what is necessary to perform their work for SittersGlobal. SittersGlobal will not be held responsible for any loss from unauthorized access to Users’ personal information.
9. Content of Information: Users understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other information (“Material”), whether publicly posted by Users to SittersGlobal or privately transmitted by Users through SittersGlobal, is the sole responsibility of Users from which such Material originated. Users are responsible for all Material that they upload, post, email, transmit. Users may not use SittersGlobal in any manner to create, upload, post, or transmit any Material which is (a) is libellous, obscene, violent, scandalous, discriminatory or defamatory, including any discriminatory content based on gender, race, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disability, ethnicity, or family status; (b) contains viruses or other contaminating or destructive features, (c) violates the personal, proprietary, or intellectual property rights of any third party; or (d) in any other manner contravenes applicable statutes, laws, rules, regulations or other legal requirements.
10. Sitters Screening Process: Currently SittersGlobal has not vetted, interviewed or carried out any background checks of any kind on any of the Sitters. Users agree that SittersGlobal does not screen or censor the ad offers and has no control over the quality, safety, legality, or wrongful act of any user. In anticipation and avoidance of doubt SittersGlobal does not make any representation or give any warranty for the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any information on this website. SittersGlobal accepts no liability, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. At this time, Users shall be responsible for checking any background checks.
11. Membership Fee: Currently, we are not imposing any yearly membership fees. Users may gain full access to all the benefit and advantages from our website for free. However, SittersGlobal reserves the right to modify its fee policy. In consideration for access to SittersGlobal and the services provided, the potential Users will be obligated to pay for certain types of Memberships.
12. Payment to SittersGlobal: Users will be able to pay SittersGlobal for contacting prospective Sitters either by Debit Card, Credit Card, or using online payment system PayPal.
13. Payment to Sitters: Sitters’ fees shall be agreed between the Sitters and Recipients. Recipients shall pay the agreed fee directly to the Sitter upon the services provided.
14. Indemnification: Usersagree and acknowledge to indemnify, defend and hold SittersGlobal, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, licensors, suppliers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, made by any third party due to use of SittersGlobal or its services in violation of this Agreement or arising from a breach of this Agreement or any breach of Usersrepresentations and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
15. Cancellation and Renewal: Users will be able to renew or cancel their subscription when the membership expires. SittersGlobal reminds Users concerning the subscription status and provides Users with option wither to renew or cancel the membership.
16. Termination: Users may cancel the Membership at any time and for any reasons. This Agreement is effective immediately upon any use of SittersGlobal and shall remain effective unless terminated by either Users or SittersGlobal. SittersGlobal reserves the right to temporary or permanently terminate Users’ use of this website at its sole discretion. SittersGlobal can terminate this Agreement without any notice, at any time and for any reason. SittersGlobal may discontinue the website or any part of its services without prior notice and shall not be liable to the Users or any third party for any losses arising from such termination. Users will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees if their membership is terminated if they breached any terms and conditions of this Agreement.
18. Copyright Policy: Use of SittersGlobal and its services is subject to our Copyright Policy. SittersGlobal and its affiliates or other third party licensors are the owners of the copyrights and trademarks. All material on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, html, editorial content, design, typefaces, codes, data compilations, and software, is the property of SittersGlobal and protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. Users may not sell, distribute, reproduce, or modify any copyrighted material and or trademarks or other proprietary information either for public or commercial purpose without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. For more information, see our full Copyright Policy, the terms of which are incorporated in this Agreement.
19. Trademarks: Use of SittersGlobal and the services is subject to our Trademark Policy. All graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks of SittersGlobal in the United States and other countries. SittersGlobal trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or services that are not SittersGlobal, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among Users, or in any manner that discredits SittersGlobal. All other trademarks and service marks not owned by SittersGlobal that appear on SittersGlobal are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SittersGlobal. Users agree to recognize the rights of SittersGlobal and the third parties in trademarks and service marks. Users shall not copy or use any of these marks, logos or trade names without the written permission of SittersGlobal.
20. Disclaimer of Warranty: SittersGlobal is not liable for any wrong or inaccurate information submitted on the website, whether caused by Users of the Website or by any of the equipment or programming associated with SittersGlobal or its services. SittersGlobal disclaims any and all warranties, either express or implies, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to imply warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of their parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purposes. SittersGlobal makes on representation or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency or timeliness of the SittersGlobal or the services provided, and Users agree and acknowledge that SittersGlobal and the services provided on an “As Is” basis.
21. Liability: Usersagree and acknowledge that the decision to employ any Sitters is the sole responsibility of Recipient, who should assume full responsibility and risk for use of SittersGlobal. SittersGlobal gives no warranty, representation as to the background, character, age, experience, capability, suitability, honesty or immigration status of any Sitters nor as to the completeness, truthfulness or accuracy of any information or statement or reference provided by the Sitters. SittersGlobal will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Users’ computers equipment, computer programs, or due to Users’ use of SittersGlobal.
Users further agree and acknowledge that SittersGlobal and its affiliates will not liable to any Users’ loss or damage, including personal injury or death, delay, claims or expense, consequential loss, incidental, special or punitive damages opportunity, data, or profit resulting from anyone's use of this website or its services, any information submitted on SittersGlobal or send to Users, or any interactions between Users, whether directly or indirectly or whether online or offline and even if SittersGlobal has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our liability to Users for any cause, and regardless of the form of the action, will be at all times limited to the amount paid, if any, by Users to SittersGlobal for the service during the term of use.
22. Applicable Law: These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them will be governed by and construed by the laws of the state of New York and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of state of New York. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
23. Contact: For any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following mail address: